7/2/10

Help

Hi, everyone. Burbank here. I don’t mean to alarm anyone, but I’m stepping out of my guise. I realize that there is quite a community of fans on this blog, and if anyone can accomplish nearly impossible tasks, I know it’s you. Milo has been gone two days now. Lenore’s been in and out of the police station more times than I’ve got toes, and I’ve been sticking Missing posters all over town. I’m really worried that something awful has happened to him. He’s never been angry before, not like this. He’s normally very nice. I’m skeptical about him torturing us for this long by hiding out. Maybe the aliens got him. If you have seen him, do email me or tell the police. Thank you.

Yours,
Burbank Jammaker

1 comment:

  1. BR4594:57 AM

    He's probably hanging with Waldo.

    ReplyDelete